If you need to talk or request a referral, call us at (941) 342-4461.
Serenity Place at Doctors Hospital offers specialized behavioral health care focusing on diagnosis, stabilization and individualized treatment in a dedicated setting.
Mon - Fri: 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Sat & Sun: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Private Setting, Customized Care
- 16 private rooms
- Dedicated wing of the hospital to ensure confidentiality and privacy
- Treatment programs customized to each patient:
- Treatment options
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Educational groups
- Loss management and Relapse prevention
- Group activities (music, dance, reminiscence, yoga)
Meet the Director
Michael Fitzgerald, RN, BSN
Director of Behavioral Health at Serenity Place
Work: (941) 342-4483
Do You or Someone You Love Need Help?
Some patterns that may signal you or someone you love needs help include:
- Major change in personality, such as feeling more angry or anxious
- Disruption in daily activities, such as inability to socialize, work or perform daily chores
- Hallucinations or paranoid delusions that disrupt functioning
- Inability to adjust or recover from loss, such as the death of a loved one, loss of home or finances, diagnosis of a terminal illness or loss of independence, such as inability to drive
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information, please complete the form below or call us at (941) 342-4461.